Sunday, April 19, 2009

A little bit Wicked


Sam driving home at midnight with bloodshot eyes. I made him take this because I forgot to take a picture with him at the show. He's nice to me:)




My friend Erin is in the National Tour of "Wicked" and we got to go see her last night in Birmingham. She was so beautiful up there it made me cry. I love her and love that everytime I see her it feels like no time has past...a true friend:)She got us some amazing seats at a discounted rate. It was a 2 hour drive and we were giddy the whole time...loving being together without children(no offense children), on our way to do something special, and to see a good friend. It was an awesome night. Before the show I made Sam drive around forever in the ghetto of Birmingham looking for flowers to give Erin after the performance (one of my favorite things). The closest we came was a single fake rose for 2.99 at the local Piggly Wiggly. I almost got it for laughs but decided it wasn't worth the money:) Thanks Erin for such a great night! I loved catching up with you, it made me so happy!!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

So fun, someday I will go watch Wicked and Les Mis..... What a great night out. I love that you were GIDDY. Sam is silly when he's giddy...I can only imagine. hee hee

momhirt said...

i am really out of touch....what is Wicked? glad you had a good time though. live performances are the best!

erin wilson said...

I cannot say thank you enough for driving the 2 hours to see the show. It made me sooooooo happy just to see a friend from my normal life! You are right, we'll always just pick up where we left off! Love you guys!

Kate said...

That is awesome you got to do that!

ps. I love your watermelon boats.

Darci said...

I love that you did that. I like you two giddy kids!

Sarah said...

That's awesome! I've heard that play is really good. That's exciting that you got to go (especially without kids)!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

What I would give to have been there with two of my favorite girls. I love you and miss you and just want to lounge around and cry and laugh with you forever.