Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gidday mate!

Got an e-mail today, these kids are famous, they might be on Australian TV (that's on the other side of the world). Anyway here is what the e-mail said, I deleted her e-mail address.

AUSTRALIAN TV REQUEST- Kids Baseball Hit
Hi there,My name is Madeleine Kennard from the Australian production company Endemol Southern Star. We're currently producing a program that features the best video clips on the internet. We'd like to use your clip in the program.
If you are interested in being included please email me at ______________
RegardsMadeleine Kennard

5 comments:

Katie said...

way to exploit your kids! And to think....its only as funny as it is because you slowed it down and replayed it a few times!

Good job....

KQ said...

I would watch the Sammy and Luke show. Kim I tried to bribe the doctor to induce me today. No luck. Apparently she didn't realize just how serious I was. I wish we were in Auburn and you and I could spend our days commiserating together. I have a new respect for women that have a lot of kids.

Spencer said...

You know, if you sent it into America's Funniest home videos, I bet you would have a good shot at winning the $10K. They always pick the lamest videos to win. Wait... maybe you wouldn't have a good chance at winning then.

nephi said...

yeah, but the australians think boxing kangaroos are hilarious.

Kate said...

OMG! That is totally rad!!!!