Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Thesis

Anyone who wants to read my thesis it is now posted in an electronic version on the web. I now have nothing more to do for my master's (WOOHOO). Here is the e-mail I got this morning, hit the link and you can read all about it.

Dear Samuel Hirt:I would like personally to thank you for utilizing AUETD to post your master's thesis on the World Wide Web. The Graduate School has approved your submission and ANALYSIS OF STABLE ISOTOPES OF HYDROGEN TO DETERMINE MIGRATIONAL SOURCE OF SILVER-HAIRED BATS (LASIONYCTERIS NOCTIVAGANS) IN ALABAMA is now available for examination through AUETD at http://graduate.auburn.edu/fpdb/AUETD/Hirt_Samuel_52.pdf. I would also like to confirm for you that we have honored the access restrictions you requested on the release of your master's thesis: Release immediately. Congratulations on the successful completion of your degree. On behalf of the Graduate School, the Graduate Council, and the Graduate Faculty of Auburn University, I wish you all our best in your future endeavors. If my staff and I may be of assistance as you leave Auburn to pursue your career, please do not hesitate to contact us.Joe F. PittmanInterim Dean of Graduate SchoolAuburn University

3 comments:

Julia Harps said...

congrats sam. It must feel great.

annie said...

WOO HOO! You're like famous.

Although- I did find a typo (bottom of page 3). I quit reading after that and went for the pictures (data). :o)

LOVE YOU!

Katie said...

Good job. Must pack my house ..... will read later