Friday, August 15, 2008

Sammy and the veggies

Sammy loves fruits and vegetables. Today he ate 2 pears, a cucumber, and at dinner we had to tell him to eat something besides his green beans. This is him munching on his second whole cucumber for the day. The other day we had some friends over for FHE and I made chocolate cake. It was really late but we thought we'd be cool parents and let him have a piece. He was eating in the kitchen and asked one of our friends if, instead of chocolate cake, he could have "something healthy, like a carrot" I don't know where he gets it from because the rest of us love sugar.




Also, for our second project around the house I made this swing out of rope, a tree and a discount 2 X 6 at home depot.

3 comments:

annie said...

That is really funny! Are you sure Sammy is yours then??!! :o)

Sam, you seem to be pretty handy... Kim, you should keep him around.

I love the swing! It reminds me of Central. Awesome!

KQ said...

That is cracking me up!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! Sometimes veggies are all that will hit the spot. That Sammy sure is cute..