Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mo pictures Mo Comments

Sorry for the delay in posts, we have been crazy busy since school started again, but here are some more shots of Henry, and I took the boys to a grand opening of a sports equipment store and they had some mini-golf holes that they both loved. Luke would put the ball right in front of the hole and knock it in, A hole-in-one every time. We weighed Henry the other day and he is a pound short of doubling his birth weight, he is sooo mature, he doesn't look like a new little guy anymore.










8 comments:

CALIDAD Y SEGURIDAD DEL PACIENTE HOSPITAL DE HUALAÑÉ said...

Hola!! yo tengo un blog parecido al tuyo, yo muestro a mi familia y sus aventuras, saludos!!

Pants said...

You live for comments. I live for blog updates. Let's keep this relationship going.

P.S. the other day I had an uncontrollable hankering for a Hirt- dog--and then I missed you even more.

annie said...

He is growing TOO fast! I love the picture of him and Sam sleeping- super sweet! :o)

Sam and Luke look like they are really concentrating on their gold game- FUN!

I agree with Martha- keep updating and I'll keep commenting!! :o)

momhirt said...

the boys are all so handsome and henry is so chubbawubba. thanks for the new pictures.

Julia Harps said...

Henry is huge and looks so much like Daddy Sam. wow. keep the chubbning up!

Unknown said...

I love all your boys. Henry is chunking up real nice, he looks just like his popa (minus the chunks of course)

Unknown said...

Luke...come to my house, I just made cookies!

I love your scamps

Darci said...

I third Annie and Marty's comments! Keep the updates coming. And I can confirm that Henry is as yummy as he looks. I kissed his little face all morning this morning!!!