Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sammy and Wookey

Here are some of Sam and Luke. They are always reminding me of my little brothers Sam and Fred when they were small. I have dejavu all the time. Wrestling like crazy. Luke even smiles while being naughty just like fred did. If he can get Sam to engage in a spazy punching match he starts giggling. We try to teach Sam not to fight back. The other day Luke had pinned him flat on his stomach and he put his hands up as if surrendering, yelling, "I'm trying to be nice, I'm trying to be nice." When he was younger and Luke would hit him, he knew he wasn't supposed to hit back so he would stand there literally shaking with anger, trying to keep from hitting.




7 comments:

Pants said...

Sometimes I want to cry because I miss all of you. Life is dumb. But the additions to the living room look great.

Julia Harps said...

made me laugh. I didn't know little Luke could be so stinking funny. And little Sam trying so hard to be nice. I love it. keep the stories comming.
you are a beautiful.

Unknown said...

I really really love those boys! I can't wait to play fight with them :)... I promise I won't hit back if I get punched!

Katie said...

Awwwww, sammy makes me wanna cry he's trying so hard to be good. Thats really really sweet.

I love those boys.... I found a picture of Dominic pushing Sammy in a stroller when Dom was 3 and Sammy just...well teeny. So cute.... I'll pull it of my external hard-drive and send it over the next time I have it hooked up.

One of us needs to hurry up and get stinking rich and buy 1,000 acres somewhere beautiful with ocean, warm weather and not far from snow. We can all build houses and live nextdoor.........

Kate said...

Sweetest boys that ever lived!

Sam i have worn my Auburn shirt a couple times and i think it's helping me pick up on dudes-- you know how into that i am.
I am always getting things like "you like auburn? are you sad they lost? so why do you like the, are you from there? do you know what their mascot is?"(i think that guy was testing me, but i knew-- idiot)

nephi said...

i like big sam's play tactics in the last picture. the "cover your face and let them go at it" tactic. except he's slightly braver than me by not placing a pillow over his groin.

momhirt said...

fun family times. we are wishing we could be there and see everybody. love you all!