Sunday, November 30, 2008

a good day


So Sundays are rarely a day of rest especially when Sam has his early morning meetings and I have to get everyone ready alone. I'm so worn out even before Church starts. Today I directed the Choir and didn't get home until 2pm and church started at 9am. I was feeling a little worn out and emotional so Sam made me take a nap (I usually resist for some reason). I got up 3 hours later feeling amazing and what was even more amazing was I had a candlelight dessert of warm pumpkin pie with fresh cream and hot chocolate waiting for me. Let me just take a moment to thank Mama and Papa Hirt. I got a good one, and after spending the weekend with Holly and hearing about what a good husband Spencer is, I don't think it is just a fluke.

8 comments:

Julia Harps said...

I heart you guys. Wish we could have all been there together. .....christmas is coming.

Kate said...

Cozy time.

nephi said...

this is all very good PR for me.

nephi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momhirt said...

thanks, but i'll give them the credit. it still makes me happy to hear that they love their wives and their wives know it. the church is true!

Unknown said...

I love pumpkin pie, I love Sam and I love you... sounds like a perfect sunday afternoon!

Katie said...

I heart my brothers.... I'm glad someone else hearts them too.

Kluane said...

HEY SAM... It's scott When will you be in UTAH?? We want to hook up. We'll probably leave here on the 30th to spend some time with Adam before we head to cali, but since you'll be down there we need to hook up. Shoot me an email at sdixon@policytech.com and let me know. Kim, if you're reading this let your hubby know. I'm excited to meet you and your little ones.

Take care,